Bradford S. Davis
Los Angeles, California
Phone: (310) 444-1200
Toll Free: (800) 639-1400
Fax: (310) 444-1211
Since 1998, Bradford S. Davis, M.D., has served as Michels & Watkins’ in-house Medical Director. He specializes in evaluating and diagnosing infants and children who have suffered birth trauma, brain damage or paralysis, as well as those currently suffering from the effects of cerebral palsy, meningitis, spinal cord trauma or other nerve damage caused or contributed to by the mistakes of doctors, hospitals, clinics or HMOs.
Prior to joining Michels & Watkins, he practiced Emergency Medicine at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, California. Dr. Davis served as Clinical Director of the Emergency Department at St. John’s for eight years, and was a member of the staff for over eleven years. He earned his medical degree from Saint Louis University’s School of Medicine and his Bachelor’s degree from Boston University.
Dr. Davis is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, the American Board of Emergency Medicine in 1986 and the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review.
Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri
L.A. County-U.S.C. Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA. 1980-1981
Chief Resident Emergency Medicine, L.A. County-U.S.C. Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA. 1982-1983
Emergency Medicine, L.A. County-U.S.C. Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA. 1981-1983
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American College of Emergency Physicians, California Chapter, Fellow
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American College of Medical Quality, Fellow
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, American Board of Emergency Medicine, 1986 and the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
IN THE NEWS
- Attorneys Philip Michels and Of Counsel Steven B. Stevens Co-Author Article in OC Lawyer magazine
- Senior Trial Attorney Philip Michels and Attorney Steven B. Stevens Quoted in Reuters on Hospital Pa
- Jin N. Lew Interviewed by Daily Journal Discussing Miramonte Sex Abuse Cases
- Principal Philip Michels Interviewed by NBC, ABC and FOX Discussing Miramonte Elementary Sex Abuse C
- Michels & Watkins Work Crucial in Obtaining $74.5 Million Award in Medical Malpractice Trial